Home Care Workers / Carer / Care at Home Support Worker Required in Birmingham and surrounding areas. No experience required!
What could Routes Health and Social Care give to you?
- Flexible hours- full time and part time hours available
- Local work
- Free full training- NO EXPEREINCE REQUIRED!
- Study of QCF'S
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Weekly pay
Apply today to fast track through our recruitment process and you could be on training next week!
Routes Health and Social care are recruiting dedicated, empathetic and passionate people to join their team in all Birmingham areas, and if you would like the opportunity to help our service users stay independent in their own homes, we will give you full training to equip you with the skills you need for the job!
At Routes we understand that carers are at the heart of our business and we are looking for the right people to join our fast growing team. Could this be you?
A full FREE INDUCTION course is provided with our own internal training team so CARE EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL . We also offer the opportunity to study alongside your work and can provide specialist training every month to expand your knowledge and skills. You just need to be naturally caring and have the desire to make a difference!
The role of a care worker:
- Care for and encourage our service users in their own homes in a variety of ways, based on their individual needs and circumstances enabling them to be independent in their own homes
- Assist with personal care (washing, bathing and toileting)
- Assist with shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- Assist with medication, mobility and other more complex care needs (specialist training provided)
- Provide companionship and assist with activities/ outings
You must have the right to work in the UK and have a full driving license and/ or access to public transport to apply for this position
If you would like to discuss becoming a Routes care worker in more detail then please contact us on 0121 643 3258We are a growing team and we have fantastic opportunities for care workers in all Birmingham areas.....................remember no experience required!
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
We urgently require Health Care Assistants for work throughout the West Midlands, if you would like to work with us contact us on 0121 643 3258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org